Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fog can cover you up this morning

This is what it looked like at about 7 a.m. today.
My work hours have been changed.  I am working 6 a.m. through 2:30 p.m. every day Monday through Friday.  How am I doing? Well I always got up at 5:00 a.m. but usually went back to bed.  I used to work at 8:30 until 5 p.m.  It is dark and quiet when getting to work now. And because I live closer to work than anyone in the office, it is not as bad as I thought it would be.  As long as I have a cup of coffee after arriving at work.  It is great leaving before everyone else at the office!  I can get to the gym/pool and make any other appointments late in the day without taking my vacation time. I don't eat after 4 p.m. and my body feels so much better. Wonderful! Just wonderful!   

No comments:

Post a Comment