Saturday, March 13, 2010

This Year So Far


January-snow and unexpected surgery.  I love snow.  Yes, call me crazy, but I do.  But surgery no, especially when you live alone.  It was difficult, especially in the cold.
The experience gave me a brand new perspective in everything; relationships, pain, being alone, and suffering.  But you know what?  I am stronger physically, mentally, and spirituality.  Don't count me out world.
February-snow and I am loving it; even on the roads, streets, and sidewalks.  But I am use to doing everything by myself.  It's alright, but sometimes it gets old.  But no woman is an island.  I would have loved to have received flowers.
March-snow and the rain begins.  The snow is melting from the mountains and the rivers are very high.  You know when spring is on its way--potholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment